Saturday 8 November 2014

Welcome to November

Big month November.
Firstly Boo learnt to walk!!! now moving on to the other things:
We have our 20 week scan for Bean this month which is exciting. This is also the month I start Christmas planning preparation and shopping. I am blessed with a large extended family which means lots of the planning is about what I will bake for kids and adults. I often pick gingerbread but like to try at least one new thing each year. This year 2 of my cousins will be moving out so I am gifting them each household items of their choice.
   Hubby has been his usual amazing self and I have been to Lush to buy my bubble wand I have been waiting for 3 months for this to come back, so very exciting. (I definitely bought the bubble wand for Boo ;) mostly) I have made 2 additions to my summer wardrobe these are a dress and a pair of very hot weather/prgenancy feet friendly thongs/sandals. I also finally got all my clean out donations from last month to the op shop such a good feeling to have them out of my house.

I have also taken on the #FMSphotoaday challenge for this month and am loving it. Thank you Chantelle for this lovely joy. I will pop a collage up at the end of the month. (Which gives me time to work out how to do it) 

Today after 6mths in our new house we finally put curtains up and it is such a blessing in the Melbourne heat we are experiencing.
The blind pictured below is one of my favourites it is a roller blind from IKEA called Liselott. My marvelous mother helped us to trim and install it as I am atrocious with power tools in my pregnancy fog, let alone trying to follow instructions.
Thanks mum you are the best. 


2 comments:

  1. I LOVE these blinds, and have been eyeing them off recently for my own place. I can't tell from pictures though whether they are opaque or translucent...ie. are they see-through at night from the outside??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can see a light through at night but you can't see through from the other side.

      Delete