Tuesday 11 November 2014

15 tidbits about me


Hello lovely readers in lieu of a post here are some odds and sods tidbits. I am working on the collage for November the end of which is approaching at a rapid rate.

1 . Were you named after anyone? Yes, my Mum's cousin/best friend.

2. Do you still have your tonsils? Yes.

3. Would you bungee jump? Never, ever.

4. What is your favourite cereal? It is discontinued but Grinners which were a honey flavoured cereal. I don't really like cereal and haven't eaten it much since then.

5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes, I want them to last.

6. What is your favourite ice cream? TipTop a New Zealand brand, we can't get it in Australia thankfully (I would eat too much). My Favourite flavours are hokey pokey (vanilla with honeycomb pieces) and goody goody gum drop (a mild bubblegum flavour with gummy drops, sounds gross but delicious)

7. What is the first thing you notice about people? Their smile or lack of smile

8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My little toes have almost no toenail and it is weird.

9. What was the last thing you ate? Red icy pole, it is hot here today.

10. What are you listening to right now? The bedroom fan and my phone keyboard clicking as I type.


11. Last movie you watched? 
Twilight, it gets worse every time I see it.

12. What did you dream about last night? That my mums dog was severely injured and we hadn't noticed. ( I have weird pregnancy dreams on hot nights)

13. What book are you reading? At Home with Madame Chic by Jennifer L. Scott and Creative Discipline: Turning Tears into Laughter by Lou Harvey-Zara 

14. Summer or Winter? Summer Beach time

15. Do you have any special talents? I am an excellent baker. Oh and could likely talk under wet cement :)

No comments:

Post a Comment