Thursday 23 October 2014

Pink Lining Delivery

Look what arrived.
It is my new nappy bag!! I decided to treat myself to a deluxe bag because when Bean (bubba to be arrives) Boo will be 18 months meaning I will still need to be carrying bits and bobs for him in addition to all the new baby stuff. I ordered through a company called BabyNappyBags.com.au I ordered it late on Monday night and it arrived on Wednesday morning so very impressed with the service and the included gift of an additional wet bag in a Paul Frank style print which is very lovely. So the beautiful outside looks like Calico but has been treated with a waterproofing so is easily wipe able very practical with young ones.

So my new bag is by Pink Lining so of course has the gorgeous pink interior it is the Twins nappy bag in Woodland print. Thanks Bex at the Mummy Adventure which is where I originally  saw this bag  and fell in love.

So what do I keep in my nappy bag?



So in that super quick tour I mentioned my lovely Oishi-m jeans.  These are a great local Australian brand that feature folding cuffs with an interior detail, a wide elastic ribbing waistband which means no gaping and a detail panel over baby's bottom, very cute on wee ones. The cuff pant leg and wide ribbing band mean these jeans have plenty of growing room making them an excellent investment item. This pair is a size 12-24mths. Boo has been wearing these since about 10mths with plenty of growing room as you can see  and we always receive complements on his gorgeous jeans.

Well thanks for reading Bye for now.

Brands mentioned:

I voluntarily choose to mention these brands and all opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

  1. I love the print, and good luck with bean's arrival! I found our bag was perfectly sized for our 18 month age gap, and I think I will need something big again with 3 under 4s! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bex I am excited. I will have to keep an eye on your blog as I suspect I am heading towards 3 under 4 go you! X

    ReplyDelete