Sunday 30 November 2014

November in review

November has been a fun and busy month. Shortly I will post my collage of my photos from the month. Today I finished my Christmas shopping so yay for being done before December. The remaining gifts are all planned just need to make them in the week before Christmas.
Bean is looking as expected at this stage which is a nice thing to know. Boo is now able to walk some distances, such as partway to the shops. He also happily toddles around at the park and is perfecting climbing up and down the stairs which is a great help to me. He is much keener on down than up unfortunately. 


I have also acquired a new pram which is gorgeous I am so happy with the colour. Unfortunately our current pram was discontinued and we couldn't get the second seat any more. I also learnt how to make soda scones which were very successful the afternoon tea they were part of is pictured below.
Well on we go to December I am so excited and feeling nice and organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment