Tuesday 1 September 2015

Spring

Well spring has barely sprung but the spring cleaning is all but done. I am not entirely sure what possessed me but I have been through the house and cleaned the whole kit and caboodle. I just have to refold clothes in Boo's wardrobe and do a full house steam mop then we are complete. 
There were a few minor areas that weren't working for me one being art materials at Boo's level in the playroom which he kept opening, another being the laundry storage shelves getting crowded and finally hubby's wardrobe becoming a bursting at the seems storage blackhole (I couldn't even work out where things were meant to be)

To rectify this I have rearranged the playroom cupboard so that art materials are high out of Boo's reach, the crafting and wrapping paper which were crowding the laundry are now in this cupboard also, far more logical. And I have moved Christmas things onto the topmost shelves as they are of course least used.


For hubby's wardrobe I have moved things off the floor into the uppermost shelf as they are not currently being used. I have sorted and matched sheets sets and folded them and stored them in the corresponding pillowcase as this makes them near and keeps sets together making the task of making the bed as simple as choosing a sheet set and a doona cover set.

It is so incredibly blissful to start the new season with an organised space. I gave hubby the grand tour and he is thoroughly impressed.

I would love to know how you my lovely readers plan on greeting doing?

In love (cleanliness) and laughter  Andii

No comments:

Post a Comment