Monday 1 December 2014

Welcome to December.


It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Putting up my felt nativity my family made for us as a wedding gift, they had never felted before, is a favourite Christmas tradition which was not observed last year due to living in a building site. It was nice to have Boo running around while we unpacked and set everything up this year.
Our lovely little red tree that we bought for our first Christmas as a married couple is beginning to look a little worse for wear so this year will be it's last outing as our tree and we will be hunting the post Christmas sales for a house sized green fir. 





















So in addition to Christmas, December is when we take our annual family holiday to Queenscliff with my parents and my brother and for the first time this year our little family. It ids a time filled with beach visits, leisurely strolls and a weeks worth of Christmas lunches from leftovers.


In Melbourne for December we are blessed with beautiful berries and stone fruits which I will happily purchase to share with my family.  I am also hosting our Christmas day lunch and have some delicious recipes in mind. So by the looks of it December should be a month of Good food and good cheer. I have also been using my lovely Lush Bubble wand so much fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment